Celly Rue Brown, Akothee’s daughter who’s also the current Face of Nivea has left social media wowed after treating her Instagram followers to a set of rare photos.
The kind of photos she shared could be considered nudes or a taboo by ordinary eyes, fashionistas on the other hand categorize them as elegant modelling art.
The student at Strathmore University who is a fast rising model was voted the Face of Nivea in November last year after beating a number of other contestants who’d been nominated for the lucrative deal.
She’s since been getting showcasing deals and also nominations, giving top models a run for their money
The petite lass who accompanies her dramatic mother to most events is regarded one of the youngest fast rising models currently in Kenya.
Rue Baby recently shared photos from a professional shoot while topless, revealing what many only understand as pure melanin, photos which have left many wowed.
Have anything to add to this story, join the conversation on the comments section below.
- Gang raids Oburu Oginga’s Bondo home, steals all his chicken, close to 1,000 birds
- “I did not slap Jaguar, it’s his cheek that moved towards my hand” Babu Owino’s apology after fighting fellow MP leaves internet tickled
- Kenya’s First Lady arrives in Kisumu ahead of Beyond Zero Medical Safari Kisumu Chapter official launch
- After a series of suicidal online posts, Kisumu’s top producer releases a Gospel jam: Watch it here
- SAD: Timeless Noel, artist behind viral ‘Odi Dance’ loses dad at a Kisumu hospital [Photos]