A Kisumu woman has been arrested after biting her neighbor on the forehead.
Patricia Ouma, 32, descended on Mildred Akumu on suspicion that she was having an affair with her husband.
Patricia will now have to part with KES 10,000 or spend the next three months in prison after being found guilty of assaulting her Mildred.
According to the complainant, she was on her way home from an estate shop before being accosted by Patricia, the accused, who blamed her for stealing and sleeping with her husband.
“Patricia attacked me and sunk her teeth in my forehead, demanding I stop fooling around with her husband” Mildred narrated
The 9.30PM attack left Mildred with a serious injury for which she was rushed to a nearby medical facility then later involved the police who issued her with a P3 form.
Patricia however pleaded guilty to the charges and begged for leniency.
“Its true I attacked her but I am remorseful for my actions,” said Patricia in her mitigation.
Mildred blatantly refused out of court settlements as she pointed out that she was not willing to reconcile.
She complained that both her forehead and eye were affected and she was not willing to forgive her cannibal neighbor.
The magistrate ordered the accused to pay a fine of KES 10,000 or face three months imprisonment.
Have anything to add to this story, join the conversation on the comments section below.
Also Trending Now in Kisumu:
- Kenya’s First Lady arrives in Kisumu ahead of Beyond Zero Medical Safari Kisumu Chapter official launch
- After a series of suicidal online posts, Kisumu’s top producer releases a Gospel jam: Watch it here
- SAD: Timeless Noel, artist behind viral ‘Odi Dance’ loses dad at a Kisumu hospital [Photos]
- Junior Nyong’o, son to Kisumu Governor forced to explain why he had to rock a lady dress at a public event in Nairobi [Photos]
- Photo of submissive posture by Kisumu Deputy Governor while meeting ODM Party leader leaves internet gossiping