In the recent past, residents in most parts of Kisumu’s residential estates have been complaining of increased cases of insecurity.
According to them, those terrorizing them walk freely as most robbery cases go unhandled by the relevant authorities accordingly..
This has led most residents to now live in fear.
It might however be the start of the end of the road for criminals in Migosi and Car Wash estates as on Tuesday evening, members of the public accosted two and beat them to death on the spot.
The two using a motorbike had earlier that evening snatched a cell phone from a pedestrian.
They were cornered and beaten to pulp at Aliwa area in Migosi.
Have anything to add to this story, join the conversation on the comments section below.
Also Trending Now on Kisumu Insyder:
- After nude photography, Kisumu Governor’s son, Junior Nyong’o again raises eyebrows after stepping out in a dress at a public function in Nairobi
- [SPONSORED] Enjoy reduced accommodation rates this November at the prestigious Ciala Resort in Kisumu [Photos]
- Kisumu town service PSV operators change tact to avoid being arrested in the ongoing matatu crackdown
- Kisumu woman arrested for biting her neighbor’s forehead, claiming she stole and slept with her husband
- Video of Migosi and Nyalenda MCAs in a fist fight at a Kisumu Restaurant