Social media has been left in stitches after a Nyanza MCA was exposed as not able to catch up well with the queen’s language, leave alone writing he own name appropriately.
The photo doing rounds online has left many scratching their heads regarding the manner in which political parties consider the literacy levels of individuals they nominate to county assemblies.
The female MCA has left online users tickled after a list surfaced online clearly showing that she misspelled her own name and went ahead to incorrectly put down a simple English word.
The photo shared online was from a committee meeting attendance list where the MCA is a member.
KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE has learnt that the MCA is a member of the crucial Budget & Appropriation Committee.
Below is the photo that has left online trolls throwing shade at the female MCA after misspelling her own name then later writing member as ‘memba’.
Have anything to add to this story, leave your comment on the opinion section below
- Video of Kisumu’s Migosi and Nyalenda Wards MCAs in a fist fight at a city restaurant
- Ex-Kisumu MCA promises to support popular HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti after the mother of two disclosed that she’s struggling [Photos]
- Kisumu MCA storms his lover’s salon, dumps her and takes away all equipment
Also Trending on Kisumu Insyder:
- [SPONSORED] Photos of stunning African themed setups that you can give your event by hiring decor from Kisumu Arthouse events company
- After freezing his bank accounts, EACC detectives now raid Governor Okoth Obado’s Migori & Nairobi homes
- “You lick a bottle of Fanta for hours at Sankara” Akothee forced to savagely tear into Cyprian Nyakundi after the ‘boychild president’ attacked her