Family, friends and students from Alliance Girls High School congregated in Kendu Bay to bid farewell to Nikita Sally K’Oyier, the young soul whose death remains a mystery to date. At the time of her death, Nikita was a candidate.
Thomas Oyier, Nikita’s dad unearthed sad feelings as he read through her daughter’s eulogy. He termed his relationship with her being so close after she lost her mum in 2017.
“Love your children when they are still alive,walk with your children when there is time to walk with them, dance with your children when there is time to dance with them,” ended Oyier, a University don” said thomas
The Alliance girls, teachers and staff who managed to grace the burial were full of grief as they remembered Nikita having similar dreams as they had just before the 2018 KCSE exams.
The girl died at the Aga Khan Hospital on the evening of Friday, November 16, cutting short her brilliant hopes to join the University as revealed by her dad.
Nikita had been reported to be battling a mysterious disease for weeks to which she succumbed to.
May her soul rest in eternal peace.
- Fingers crossed & stakes high on Onge Ringo Football Tournament’s 3rd Edition
- Confusion as woman’s new born mysteriously disappears at Kisumu’s ‘Russia’ Hospital.
- Former Kisumu journalist to spend 10 years in jail after being found guilty of killing his wife. Here’s the judgement video
- 30 photos showing how singer Akothee treated the top 3 KCPE candidates in Malindi
- Ex-Kisumu MCA to introduce Football Tournament to nurture soccer talent in Kisumu County
- Photos from the 2018 Kisumu’s KTCA Awards red carpet
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.