Popular HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti’s 2018 seems to get better after landing yet another lucrative deal as a brand ambassador in a top Kisumu dental facility.
The mother of two who has always been proud about her HIV status has opted to use her online platforms to push for a stigma free environment for people living with HIV/AIDs, what has led to her to garner an enormous online following.
Well, according to an online post seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE, Phenny will now be the face of a dental clinic based in Kisumu, the Lake Basin Orthodontic Centre.
She was approached by the facility’s management and for her to accept and flaunt the deal online, it must have been a lucrative offer.
This comes barely a month after a section of irate social media critics accused her of sitting on a scam that went viral, accusing her of tainting her own image which could in turn deny her such opportunities.
“It came at a time where my name was being uttered for all the wrong reasons in these streets. It came at a time I was assured that I will never get any endorsements as an upcoming brand.
Today, I am happy to finally announce that I am the new Brand Ambassador for this Dental Clinic” Phenny wrote
Here’s her post while introducing her new brand.
The Lake Basin Orthodontic Centre is located at Mega City Mall’s Ground Floor.
- Ex-Kisumu MCA keeps his word and folks our KES 120,000 to cater for Phenny Awiti’s upkeep after her sad social media post
- Photos from Phenny Awiti’s weekend trip with millionaire singer Akothee in Diani
Also Trending Now in Kisumu:
- Photos & full list of winners at the Kisumu’s Winam Business Leaders Awards 2018
- Confusion as woman’s new born mysteriously disappears at Kisumu’s Russia Hospital
- PHOTOS: Grief hits Kendu Bay as Alliance Girls’ candidate Nikita Sally K’Oyier is laid to rest
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.