Mamba FC emerged the victors in Saturday’s ‘Onge Ringo’ Tournament, an event coined to promote soccer talent and create a platform where corporates and business professionals can network.
The Saturday clash was the championship’s third edition held at the Mamboleo based ASK Showgrounds.
Mamba FC carried the day after a 3-2 win following post-match penalties after a 2-2 draw in regular time against Black Town FC.
The two teams were part of other 8 Kisumu based 5-aside football teams that had registered for the third edition.
A new winner was expected as champions of the first two editions of the tournament, Car Wash [Cosmos] team failed to register for the Saturday event.
The event’s organizer Kennedy Oketch thanked all those who participated in the three series showcased this year, promising Kisumu residents a bigger and better experience in the fourth edition come April 2019.
Below are photos of the winners being feted.
- 16 Ambira students who hurled abuses at CSs Amina & Matiang’i released due to insufficient evidence
- Heavy drama in Bondo as a popular Radio Ramogi fan faking to be station’s presenter is arrested
- VIDEO: From Kisumu to the world! Here’s Nadia Mukami’s thrilling full performance at the Saturday’s Luo Festival
- Shock in Migori as man commits suicide after claiming the woman he inherited is cheating on him
- Photos and details from the Saturday’s Luo Festival event at the Tom Mboya Labour College in Kisumu
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.