The prestigious Ciala Resort in Kisumu continues to give many hospitality facilities within the region a run for their money.
The affluent resort located approximately 15kms from the Kisumu Int’l Airport boasts of lavish services and state of the art equipment to give clients value for their money.
Well, this festive season, you’ll be able to book for accommodation at reduced costs and enjoy all services on full board.
Three nights and four days will this December cost you only KES 30,000, down from the usual KES 48,000 rate.
This means you’ll be able to save up-to KES 18,000 this December.
The KES 30,000 charge will include:
- 4 days & 3 nights accommodation on full board
- Excursions around Kisumu excursion sites which include: Ndere Island, Impala Sanctuary and El-Molo crocodile farm.
- Park & guide fee
- Free access to swimming pool and kids’ play park.
- Interior photos of the luxurious suites and booking rates at the lavish Ciala Resort in Kisumu
- A list of all the services you can get affordably at Ciala Resort [Photos]
- Here are the two conferencing packages at the newly opened Ciala Resort in Kisumu [Photos]
- Five reasons why Ciala Resort is an anytime chill spot [Photos]
- Photos of the lavish swimming pool at Ciala Resort that has left social media impressed
For bookings and inquiries, you can check the Ciala Resort website or call the help desk on +254 705 333 555 or +254 777 555 999.
You can as well as send an inquiry mail via email@example.com.
- Mamba FC wins 3rd edition of the now popular Kisumu’s ‘Onge Ringo’ Football Tournament.
- 16 Ambira students who’d been arrested for hurling abuses at CSs Amina and Matiang’i released for lack of evidence
- Heavy drama in Bondo as a popular Radio Ramogi fan faking to be station’s presenter is arrested
- VIDEO: From Kisumu to the world! Here’s Nadia Mukami’s thrilling full performance at the Saturday’s Luo Festival
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.