Casper Obiero Ojwang’, one of the prime murder suspects in the killing of Migori Governor’s former lover Sharon Otieno is now pleading with the court to allow him get out of prison and seek medical attention.
Casper who’s detained at the Kamiti Prison is among those charged with killing the heavily pregnant Rongo University student who was pursuing a degree in Medical Records and Information.
Well, the suspect now claims he’s never been granted any opportunity to seek a proper medical attention despite him reporting that he’s ailing behind bars.
He has through a letter indicated that his lung has collapsed and that he now thinks is that he’s being ignored so that he can die slowly in prison.
“The ongoing impasse has led to our client’s health to continue to deteriorate and his position worsens every day,” read part of the letter
The prison authorities have however pointed out that the fella had at one time been referred to the Kenyatta National Hospital for a check-up but was turned back.
“I have been left at the mercy of nature wherein I continue to wilt, deteriorate and die a slow and painful death,” his letter to Justice Ouko read.
He also wants the Court of Appeal to reverse the High Court’s decision to deny him bail.
Have anything to add to this story, join the conversation on the comments section below.
- [SPONSORED] Interior photos & festive season costs of the lavish suites at the prestigious Ciala Resort in Kisumu
- Fear as horrible STI baptized ‘Jakadalla’ strikes Migori
- Ageing like fine wine! Here are photos from actress Mishi Dorah’s star-studded lavish birthday party
- Popular ohangla artist cheats death in Kisumu after a dawn accident along the busy Ksm/Kakamega highway
- Rosemary Odinga explains why she keeps a replica skull of Fidel Odinga in her living room
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.