Located at Daraja Mbili adjacent to Sinyolo Girls in a scenic location, the luxurious Ciala Resort boasts of affluent accommodation facilities that will definitely give its clients value for their money beyond expectations.
Ciala Resort offers a category of five magnificent palatial rooms to choose from including:
- 30 superior rooms
- 22 deluxe rooms
- 2 superior deluxe rooms and
- 2 executive suites
All the rooms at the resort are fully equipped with premium amenities, giving clients an elegant homely experience in any room category.
Below are standard equipment in all rooms at Ciala Resort:
- Complementary bottles of water, electric kettle, mini fridges.
- A study desk, writing pad and pen, dedicated Wi-Fi
- Luggage rack, wardrobes
- Towels, Mosquito nets
- Soap, shower cap, shower gel, shampoo, sanitary bag, hair dryer
- Electronic digital safes
- HD-Flat screen TV
- Computerized key cards
Festive Season Offer
Well, this festive season, you’ll be able to book for accommodation at reduced costs as you usher the new year.
For three nights and four days, you will only pay KES 30,000, down from the usual KES 48,000 rate (KES 18,000 less).
The KES 30,000 will include:
- 3 nights accommodation on full board
- Excursions around Kisumu excursion sites which include: Ndere Island, Impala Sanctiuary and El-Molo crocodile farm.
- Park & guide fee
- Free access to swimming pool and kids’ play park.
For bookings and inquiries, you can check the Ciala Resort website or call the help desk on +254 705 333 555 or +254 777 555 999.
You can as well as send an inquiry mail via email@example.com.
Below are photos of the suites.
Want such exclusive business articles for your business? Get in touch with our sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +254 733 333 833.
Also Trending Now on KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE
- Fear as horrible STI baptized ‘Jakadalla’ strikes Migori
- Ageing like fine wine! Photos from actress Mishi Dorah’s star-studded lavish birthday party
- Popular ohangla artist cheats death in Kisumu after a dawn accident along the busy Ksm/Kakamega highway
- Rosemary Odinga explains why she keeps a replica skull of Fidel Odinga in her living room