Leader of the Ministry of Repentance and Holiness church Dr. David Owuor is allegedly putting up a mega mansion estimated to be costing over KES 300M in Nairobi’s Runda estate, along Ruaka Road right after UN Avenue/Ruaka Road Junction.
The modern masterpiece which is in its final steps to completion boasts of state of the art features including mind-boggling security aspects.
According to sources close to the church, it’s rumored that members of his church have been financing the project since its inception by depositing at least KES 1,000 each to the mansion’s building kitty.
Prophet Owuor has been raising eyebrows following the heavy security detail he’s accorded during his meetings and state of the art vehicles he moves around in.
He is also popular for his ‘miracles’ that mostly involve healing of the sick and disabled. in June 2017, his followers claimed that he’d resurrected a woman who’d died of fever in West Pokot, a story that divided the internet in opinions.
Below are photos of the Owuor’s mansion.
Have anything to add to this story, leave your comment on the interactive segment below.
- Odinga family marks Fidel’s 4th anniversary with this beautiful message
- Sharon Otieno’s mother explains why she has never gone back to the grave site where her daughter was buried three months ago [Photos]
- Skills in hospitality? Kisumu’s Calvin Tours & Safaris company is hiring
- Dennis Oliech dumps long-term curvaceous girlfriend days after signing KES 3M deal at Gor Mahia [Screenshots]
- How Lupita Nyong’o sneaked into Kisumu to spend her 2018 Christmas holiday at their rural home.
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.