The late Sharon Otieno’s death shook the nation in 2018, a death that was linked to Migori Governor Okoth Obado who she had a steamy affair with at the time of the murder.
The relationship led to the university student being expectant, but her life was cut short under circumstances that haven’t been revealed to date.
Migori Governor Okoth Obado was charged with the gruesome murder and was released on a KES 5M bail.
She was buried on October 19th at her grandfather’s home in Magare village, Homa Bay County.
Well, her mother, Melida Auma has come out to explain the reason she has never gone back to the grave yard where her daughter was laid to rest.
According to an interview with NMG, Melida disclosed that the family is not yet at peace as the killers of their daughter haven’t been prosecuted.
“My daughter’s death should not be in vain. It aches our hearts that things suddenly went silent, but we hope justice will finally be done and her killers will be made to pay for their sins,” she said.
As the deceased’s father keeps visiting her burial site regularly, her mother said she has never gone back to where Sharon was buried.
She says the feeling of seeing her daughter and her 7-month old infant beneath soil having found no justice pains her and she doesn’t want to keep hurting.
Melida says her spirit is still too low to accommodate the sight of her buried daughter.
Have anything to add to this story, join the conversation on the comments section below.
- Skills in hospitality? Kisumu’s Calvin Tours & Safaris company is hiring
- Dennis Oliech dumps long-term curvaceous girlfriend days after signing KES 3M deal at Gor Mahia [Screenshots]
- VIDEO: Was this pupil who scored 410 in last year’s KCPE denied help at Kisumu County offices?
- Siaya man slaughters wife before attempting to take his own life by taking poison
- How Lupita Nyong’o sneaked into Kisumu to spend her 2018 Christmas holiday
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.