Close to three months after handing over her crown to a new successor, former Miss Kisumu Sheila Udida has been nominated for a universal award.
Announcing the news to her online followers, Sheila revealed that she’s fighting to win the Miss Heritage International title.
For starters, Miss Heritage International is a beauty pageant set to present an exceptional & universal podium for every nation to present itself, its people, its cultures, environment, heritage, tourism, peculiarity and prospects for humanitarian initiative enterprises through young women/ heritage ambassadors.
Sheila is battling the title with 15 other models from selected countries worldwide, at the moment, a cross-check by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE at the contestants votes, Kenya’s Sheila is leading with 968 votes followed by India’s Mansi having 715 votes.
To vote for Sheila, follow this direct link.
Here’s Sheila’s post asking her fans to support her bring the prestigious award home.
View this post on Instagram
Friends,your support in my journey as a model has been tremendous. No words can begin to capture my depth of gratitude. Once again I humbly request you to help us bag Miss Heritage International title. Let’s bring it home. To vote https://pageantvote.com/pageants/1808/contestants/13534 Link on my bio
- Darling beauty brand picks on former Miss Kisumu City as face of their Brazilian weave [Photos]
- More about the 22-yr old Veronica Akinyi, the new Miss Kisumu City after Sheila Udida [Photos]
- Odinga family marks Fidel’s 4th anniversary with this beautiful message
- Sharon Otieno’s mother explains why she has never gone back to the grave site where her daughter was buried three months ago [Photos]
- Skills in hospitality? Kisumu’s Calvin Tours & Safaris company is hiring
- Newly opened shop at Kisumu’s Mega City mall for trendy jeans outfits, deliveries countrywide [Photos]
- Dennis Oliech dumps long-term curvaceous girlfriend days after signing KES 3M deal at Gor Mahia [Screenshots]
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.