Heavily pregnant Bridget Achieng’ has been under social media fire after she posted a series of photos from a bump shoot that she posed for completely nude.
Bridget, a cast at the scandalous Nairobi Diaries representing Kisumu instantly elicited mixed reactions from her followers.
In the controversial photos, Achieng, who is eight months is seen bravely baring it all.
Bridget seems to be overjoyed by the fact that she’s going to be a mother and would love to explore all it takes before she finally lets out the infant.
This came as a shock to many as they didn’t expect her to get to such an extent.
Well, the socialite has been forced to take on her bullies and explain why they should keep off whatever she does with her own life.
“I’m just shocked a whole 3 days people won’t go around their business because I posed nude. My body, my baby, my life my rules” she said.
shida ya watu ni nini? this is my life, my choices, sijaomba mtu hii kenya food ama pampers.
Whoever feels worthy to judge me not knowing me, he/she will be served” she added.
Below are the photos that left a section of her followers with no option but attacking her.
This is not the first time such photos are being seen online as other celebrities have often gone a step further to post controversial photos in form of art, including Akothee’s daughter Celly Rue Brown and Kisumu Governor’s son Junior Nyong’o.
Have anything to add to this story, join the conversation on the comments section below.
- Kisumu Governor’s son Junior Nyong’o forced to explain why he occasionally dressed like a woman
- Akothee’s daughter Celly Rue Brown goes topless fro the camera [Photos]
- Uhuru, Raila, expected back to Kisumu to celebrate Archbishop Okoth’s end of tenure
- Notorious rap!st in Migori finally cornered, sentenced to 28 years in prison for defiling a 34-yr old woman
- Kenyans mourning death of former Youth Fund Boss Bruce Odhiambo
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.