Weeks after President Uhuru’s visit to Kisumu following the historic handshake, the head of state is expected to grace another occasion in the lakeside city.
The president will be part of the high profile guests who’ll be witnessing the installation of Philip Ayolo as the new Archbishop of Kisumu’s Catholic Archdiocese.
The event which will be on Saturday will mark the end of Archbishop Okoth’s reign which started 29 years ago in May 21st, 1990.
The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops chairman Philip Anyolo who is also currently the bishop of Homa Bay diocese will take over in a highly anticipated colorful event.
KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE has learnt that a number of top government officials will grace the occassion led by the President.
- Notorious rap!st in Migori finally cornered, sentenced to 28 years in prison for defiling a 34-yr old woman
- Kenyans mourning death of former Youth Fund Boss Bruce Odhiambo
- Kenyans united to show ‘baba’ love as he turns 74 [Birthday Photos]
- Freed Homa Bay man tickles court after asking judge for fare back home
- Former Miss Kisumu Udida Akinyi nominated for lucrative universal title
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.