Nairobi Diaries act representing Kisumu Bridget Achieng is the newest mum in town after welcoming a baby boy on 5th February at 11AM after hours of labor.
The new mum broke the news to her online followers showing her excitement at the arrival of Sekani Rich Opeyemii.
Through the gram post seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE, Bridget reassured her fans that she is alright and so is the child.
“Thanks for all the prayers, I’m officially a mom, baby @sekani_rich_opeyemii is finally here… I just can’t stop crying tears of joy.
“I’m weak but I had to write to you guys thanks to all that prayed for me my second family.
“Our baby is here we all fine…11am sharp. I can’t stop crying tears of joy, rejoice with me. It can only God” wrote Bridget.
Her fans took that opportunity to welcome her to motherhood and congratulate her for braving the pregnancy period.
- “You’ll follow your sister” Mildred Odira’s brother issued with fresh threats as family tries to uncover mystery behind kin’s murder.
- After silencing Zamalek, financially deranged Gor Mahia now struggling to make Angola trip for next match
- “I never knew what inner wear was until I joined high school” – Raphael Tuju
- Stunning fashion photos of Suzanna Owiyo at the 2019 KFBC #TushirikianeGala in France
- Four ways you can spoil your loved one this Valentine at Kisumu’s prestigious facility, Ciala Resort from as low as KES 5,500 per couple
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.