Mishi Dorah is one of Kisumu’s renowned actresses, currently making a name for herself in Kenya’s most competitive showbiz field.
Having started from the bottom as a SIM card vendor at a Safaricom shop in the streets of Kisumu, Mishi now owns bragging rights as a few of the local Kenyan celebrities who’ve been featured in Nollywood movies.
The mother of two was part of ‘The Naked Covenant’, a Nigerian love story about two lovers Dubem (Chris Okorondu) and Ifunanya (Mishi Dora) released in 2018.
The production reveals horrifying challenges the lovebirds face as they try to cement their love amid all the tribulations cast on them.
The ‘Nairobi Diaries’ cast is also part of a number of fashion endorsements where she represents various clothing brands as their ambassadors.
Well, her over 100K gram followers have been left charmed after the actress posting a series of steamy photos exposing acres of her bare behinds.
“That moment you realise that you carrying your problems behind you…(Real ones have dimples)” she captioned the photos below.
- Dennis Oliech ends his 4-day ‘strike’ over pay, recommences training with Gor Mahia
- “He died at home but those who took him to the hospital didn’t know” Betty Opondo explains death of her son, exactly a week after the boy collapsed and died while watching cartoon on TV.
- Kenyans take part in the #ResurrectionChallenge to mock the South African ‘miracle’ pastor (Video)
- Kisumu’s Kibos Sugar Factory forced to shut down over pollution of nearby water bodies
- Impala RFC player Richard SIdindi Otieno drowns while on a routine swimming exercise in club’s pool (Photos)
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.