Curvaceous socialite in scandalous Reality TV show ‘Nairobi Diaries’ Bridget Achieng’ has been forced to reveal the identity of the Nigerian man who dumped her soon after informing him of her pregnancy.
She revealed that the man wanted her to abort the foetus, an idea she trashed and decided to keep it.
Bridget became the newest mum in town after welcoming a baby boy on 5th February at 11AM after hours of labor.
“THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS, I’M OFFICIALLY A MOM, BABY @SEKANI_RICH_OPEYEMII IS FINALLY HERE… I JUST CAN’T STOP CRYING TEARS OF JOY.
“I’M WEAK BUT I HAD TO WRITE TO YOU GUYS THANKS TO ALL THAT PRAYED FOR ME MY SECOND FAMILY” she captioned a series of her son’s photos
According to the socialite’s gram account, the man who made her pregnant was not part of her pregnancy journey but she still had to recognize him by giving her new-born a Nigerian name, Opeyemii, his dad’s native name.
Well, Bridget for the first time shared the face of the man who fathered her son on her Instagram stories section.
“father and son” she captioned the photo grid below
- Tale of a Homa Bay teacher who sends his pupils to buy him ‘chang’aa’ during class hours
- Kisumu man commits suicide in the most freak manner, jumps from Mega City’s footbridge onto a speeding bus
- How to vote for Kisumu’s Bhavniks Cakes to win ‘Baker of the Year’ in 2019 KBIA Awards [Photos]
- VIDEO: “Asking me to get saved & turn to gospel is like challenging a donkey to bath” – Akothee
- Lupita Nyong’o shows up at the 2019 Oscars in a $22,000 feathered gown.