A teacher in Homa Bay has left many shocked after it emerged that he uses his pupils as errand people to purchase him his a local drink he’s baptized ‘energizer’ – chang’aa.
It’s alleged that he sends the young kids to illicit brew dens during class hours and consumes it at the presence of his ‘messengers’.
A section of parents from the Ndhiwa based primary school are now demanding that the school head’s services at the poorly performing institution should be terminated.
Not only are the parents aware of this unruly behavior but also his colleagues have often complained about the same, terming their head as a reckless drunk who goes to the extent of felling trees in the school compound for charcoal or timber to finance his habit.
He’s since been nicknamed ‘Mr. Energizer’ by his pupils.
Last week, a crowd of parents stormed the school demanding that he should quit, attaching the school’s dismal perfomance academically and high indiscipline to the head teacher’s perpetual intoxication.
- Kisumu man commits suicide in the most freak manner, jumps from Mega City’s footbridge onto a speeding bus
- How to vote for Kisumu’s Bhavniks Cakes to win ‘Baker of the Year’ in 2019 KBIA Awards [Photos]
- VIDEO: “Asking me to get saved & turn to gospel is like challenging a donkey to bath” – Akothee
- Lupita Nyong’o shows up at the 2019 Oscars in a $22,000 feathered gown.
- “His body was retrieved from the pool, taken to the morgue and autopsy done in the absence of any family member” Fresh twist in Impala RFC player’s death as family insists ‘Jadhah’ did not die from drowning