Donnah Akinyi Obera, the CEO of OberaX2 Entertainment arrived in Kisumu on Wednesday March 6th amid a warm reception at the Kisumu Int’l Airport.
The Kisumu-born Norway-based promoter will be hosting an event at the Acacia Hotel and also take part in a number of charity drives within the lakeside city.
In November 2018, Donnah was voted the best female promoter in the entire Scandinavia, flooring big shots in the 2018 GLIOS Awards, making her become one of the renowned names in international events through her company Obera X2 Entertainment.
The ‘Queen of Showbiz’ after her colorful arrival visited the District Hospital where she donated goodies to new mothers at the maternity wing.
She also took time to share with students at the Joyland Special School.
Later this evening, she will be hosting a number of her friends at an invite only event set to kick off at 6PM.
There will be a special performance by the Uzima Band at the show which will be hosted by Bashika & Steffie O. Mayazi.
The after party is scheduled to take place at the Barcadia Lounge.
On Saturday, 9th March, she will be hosting another party at the Kenyan coast in Diani featuring singer Naiboi who’ll be performing live.
Donnah who established her event company few years ago is fast becoming an institution in the international show business with the quality and star studded attendance of her many parties in Europe especially outdoor raves.
- 15-year old Nyalenda boy caught pants down defiling a 3-year old nursery school girl, arrested.
- SAD: Sombre mood as body of Betty Opondo’s son Tevin, leaves Nairobi for burial in Siaya County (Photos)
- Kisumu’s Club Da Place to host monthly reggae festival on Saturday, 9th March
- City woman exposes Eric Omondi for misusing a vehicle the comedian hired from her and now dodging to cater for damage expenses [Screenshots]
- Driver & personal guard each earns KES 100,000 a month. Gateman takes home KES 50,000 monthly. Here’s the lavish lifestyle of Owuor’s employees in his Runda home alleged to be financed by fraudulently acquired wealth.