Over the weekend, Oscar award-winning actress Lupita Nyong’os parents traveled to witness the global premiere of their daughter’s latest movie ‘Us’ at the South by South West Festival.
In a photo posted by the actress on her social media platforms, Lupita rocked a white cut out trouser suit standing between her parents, Prof Anyang Nyong’o (Kisumu Governor) and Dorothy Nyong’o.
The event was meant to celebrate raw innovation and emerging talent from both behind and in front of the camera.
Here are more photos of the actress during the star-studded event.
Lupita’s new thriller movie ‘Us’ co-stars Winston Duke and is more of a horror production.
The movie is about a couple which took their family to a beach house for vacation. The beach house they are staying in is broken into by their exact look-alikes and it’s here that the action unfolds.
The film is set to be released on March 22nd. Here’s the trailer.
- Photos of Jalang’os mega mansion under construction
- VIDEO: Raunchy video surfaces of Eric Omondi’s girlfriend grinding him profusely
- Kisumu Hot Stars continues to record valuable results amid team’s financial crisis.
- Bye Tevin! Tears flow freely as Betty Opondo’s son, Tevin, is buried in Siaya County (Photos)
- Heavy confrontation at the Kisumu Airport after NYS officers in charge of security clamp a police vehicle wrongly parked (Photos)
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.