Over 70 teachers from Homa Bay & Siaya Counties are part of close to 1000 teachers from various parts of Kenya who have been dismissed by their employer Teachers Service Commission after being confirmed to have impregnated learners in their various institutions.
The fired teachers were also established to have been sexually preying on their students by engaging in steamy affairs with them.
Homa Bay & Siaya Counties according to a TSC report are part of the 6 counties that have been found to be notorious for cases related to teacher/student relationships and pregnancies as a result of the same.
Others include Kakamega, Kisii, Kitui & Bungoma Counties.
The number of teachers whose contracts have been terminated according to the above statistics include 60 from Homa Bay County, 88 from Kakamega, Kisii 61, 53 from Kitui and 46 from both Bungoma and Siaya Counties.
TSC has now made it clear that any of its members found culpable of such offense will not only be dismissed but also banned from teaching anywhere in Kenya.
It was also noted that both the female and male students that are being sexually molested.
- Kenyans saddened after MP Ken Okoth shared his first photo showing him fighting cancer [Photos]
- Lupita Nyong’os parents show up during the global premiere of her latest horror movie (Video)
- Photos of Jalang’os mega mansion under construction
- VIDEO: Raunchy video surfaces of Eric Omondi’s girlfriend grinding him profusely
- Kisumu Hot Stars continues to record valuable results amid team’s financial crisis.
- Bye Tevin! Tears flow freely as Betty Opondo’s son, Tevin, is buried in Siaya County (Photos)
Click here to join our Telegram channel and receive all our content links from our website real time as they get published.