Barely two months after giving birth to a baby boy, curvaceous socialite Bridget Achieng lost her dear mum on March 8th following a strange illness that no doctor was able to lay their hands on.
According to Bridget, her mother had been to hospitals but medics were not able to tell the family what their mum was actually suffering from.
Having just paid off all her maternity bills plus her mom’s hospital bills before passing on, Bridget has explained that she can now not be able to give her dear parent a befitting burial since the demise has come at a period neither she nor her family expected.
She has called on Kenyans of good will to come through for her financially so that the family can be able to give their loving mum a descent send-off which has been scheduled to take place next weekend, 23rd March in Alego, Siaya County.
The entire bill is KES 700,000 and they have so far raised KES 100,000 at the time this article was going online.
There will be a major fundraising at Ayany Estate in Kibera on Sunday 17th March from 4PM.
The official contributions number is +254 719 507 538.
It can be remembered how close the socialite was with her mother that at one time she got her featured in the reality show ‘Nairobi Diaries’.
- Did Kisumu MCA dump her husband for having ‘abnormal’ sexual appetite?
- Over 70 randy teachers from Homa Bay & Siaya Counties fired by TSC for impregnating their students.
- Kenyans saddened after MP Ken Okoth shared his first photo showing him fighting cancer [Photos]
- Lupita Nyong’os parents show up during the global premiere of her latest horror movie (Video)
- Photos of Jalang’os mega mansion under construction
- VIDEO: Raunchy video surfaces of Eric Omondi’s girlfriend grinding him profusely