High-flying Ohangla maestro Musa Jakadalla will be having an event in Kisumu tomorrow, Saturday 16th at the Havannas Club.
Musa Jakadalla who’s been landing a number of club shows countrywide and corporate gigs is currently one of the top rated Ohangla artists in Kenya.
The icon famous for his ‘Hera Remo’ jam will meeting his fans at the city club for a night dubbed ‘Hera Remo Night’ from 7PM.
Lovers of the artist will have to part with only KES 300.00 to enjoy a night of dance with the sensation.
- Curvaceous socialite Bridget Achieng’ appeals for help to enable her give her mum a descent burial in Alego, Siaya County. Here’s how to help the bereaved family
- Did Kisumu MCA dump her husband for having ‘abnormal’ sexual appetite?
- Over 70 randy teachers from Homa Bay & Siaya Counties fired by TSC for impregnating their students.
- Kenyans saddened after MP Ken Okoth shared his first photo showing him fighting cancer [Photos]
- Lupita Nyong’os parents show up during the global premiere of her latest horror movie (Video)
- Photos of Jalang’os mega mansion under construction