A former Kisumu based journalist, Mercy Kadero Charles has passed on. She was a former practicing scribe at Sky FM, a lakeside based vernacular radio station.
Mercy is reported to have collapsed on Saturday, March 16th and died moments later. Medical reports indicate that the deceased had been battling high blood pressure.
Her body is lying at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital.
She leaves behind a husband and a daughter.
- Curvaceous socialite Bridget Achieng’ appeals for help to enable her give her mum a descent burial in Alego, Siaya County. Here’s how to help the bereaved family
- Did Kisumu MCA dump her husband for having ‘abnormal’ sexual appetite?
- Over 70 randy teachers from Homa Bay & Siaya Counties fired by TSC for impregnating their students.
- Kenyans saddened after MP Ken Okoth shared his first photo showing him fighting cancer [Photos]
- Lupita Nyong’os parents show up during the global premiere of her latest horror movie (Video)
- Photos of Jalang’os mega mansion under construction