A 36-yr old man from Migori has been reported dead after spending a night with a lady alleged to be his girlfriend in a town lodging on Tuesday night.
Collins Odhiambo Ochieng’ died at the Rongo sub county hospital after developing breathing problems hours after having a steamy night with Dona Anyango at Msenera lodging in Migori.
According to the woman, she was forced to rush her lover to the hospital where he died while undergoing treatment.
She was however detained at the Rongo Police station to aid the police in further investigations as the cause of the man’s death could not be established immediately.
Collins Ochieng’s body was ferried to the Rosewood hospital mortuary for an autopsy.
- Kisumu gay lovers parade their steamy photos but many are not impressed by their ‘ashy’ look (Photos)
- Kisumu International Airport runway to remain closed for 10 days for scheduled repairs
- Fleshy Kisumu ladies send revelers into a frenzy during Saturday’s ‘Twerk Night’ event at Club Da Place (Photos)
- Shock as Siaya man secretly buries wife at night to avoid ‘necessary sympathy’ from neighbors and relatives
- Gor Mahia silences Petro Atletico to make history as first Kenyan club to grace the CAF quarters (Photos)
- SAD: Kisumu journalist passes on after battling high blood pressure.