Weeks after a troubling photo of ailing Kibra MP surfaced online, another series of images have emerged showing that the legislature is responding well to treatment.
Kenyans were heartbroken after the MP’s first photo made its way online showing him fearfully battling cancer.
Many sent him messages of hope and wished him well in his journey to overcome stage four colorectal cancer.
In Kenya, getting treatment for advanced cancer is not easy and therefore he had to resort to Paris, France where he could get advanced care.
He has since been put through vigorous treatment that involved combined radio and chemotherapy to avert the impending risk of organ failure.
Well, according to Kamkunji MP Yusuf Hassan, Ken Okoth is responding well to treatment in Paris France.
Yusuf Hassan paid his counterpart a visit and shared encouraging photos of the Kibra MP looking way better than his first photo since he began his chemo processes.
“I spent the weekend visiting my brother the MP for Kibra, Hon Ken Okoth, who is in Paris for medical treatment. In spite of the pain & suffering he has endured.
I found him in a cheerful mood and high spirits. He is an extraordinary person with a strong faith and fortitude” the kamunkunji mp captioned the series of photos below
Have anything to add to this story, leave your comment on the section below.
- 22-yr old Siaya boy among 5 arrested in Mombasa for robbery with violence
- Kenyans heap praises on singer Akothee after spearheading food donation exercise in Turkana (Photos)
- After long silence, Kisumu’s CBK Music to release New Video ‘Hapo Zamani’
- Migori man dies after erotic night of intimacy with girlfriend in a town lodging
- Photos & rates of the new Milele Apartment located in Kisumu’s Tom Mboya estate
- Kisumu gay lovers parade their steamy photos but many are not impressed by their ‘ashy’ look (Photos)