A Jambo Jet plane which was headed to Kisumu was forced to return to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) after failed attempts to land at the lakeside aiport due to bad weather on Tuesday evening.
KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE has learnt that the plane JM8656 was unable to land as a result of poor visibility due to bad weather after an evening downpour.
All the passengers at the Kisumu Airport who were scheduled to use the plane to fly to Nairobi were booked in the Wednesday morning flight.
All other airlines operating the route however did not have any trouble with their landings & taking off.
Have anything to add to this story, leave your comment on the interactive section below.
- Beef season? Radio host Terry Chocolat renews online brawl with singer Wuod Fibi, calls him a ‘woman eater’
- Mixed reactions over looks after bench of judges unveil the 2019/2020 Miss Maseno University (Photos)
- VIDEO: Lupita Nyong’o explains how her mum, Dorothy Nyong’o, struggled to watch her new horror movie, ‘Us’.
- New photos confirm ailing Kibra MP Ken Okoth responding well to treatment
- 22-yr old Siaya boy among 5 arrested in Mombasa for robbery with violence