After 10 years of diligently offering his services at Kisumu based vernacular radio station, Nam Lolwe FM, popular presenter David Bondo has called it a day at the media house.
The journalist was the Head of News and also served as the sports anchor at the radio station.
Breaking the news to his online followers, the presenter announced that it was time for change and was headed for greener pastures.
“It is time today 28/3/2019 that I have to call it off. After 10 years of serving you. Time has come for change yes a positive change” he said
David Bondo now joins Ratego Radio, another vernacular radio station based in the lakeside city.
- Bhavniks Cakes located at Mega Plaza declared Kisumu’s best baker during the 2019 KBIA Awards
- Shock as Kisumu County allegedely blows over KES 3M in purchasing a dairy cow.
- Newly crowned Miss Maseno speaks up, days after facing fierce criticism on social media (Photos)
- YouTube deletes Terry Chocolat’s influential video channel with over 16K subscribers following music copyright issues
- More teams register as the 4th edition of the ‘Onge Ringo’ Football Tournament nears