Gor Mahia was in Kisumu over the weekend for a Premier League clash against Kariobangi Sharks, a match that gave K’Ogalo a 2-1 victory.
Fans thronged the Moi Stadium to witness the much anticipated fixture which had its own share of controversy.
Among those who attended the showdown was an 11 year old football lover who donned a tattered t-shirt with the player Kahata’s name written on on the back using an ink pen.
The Gor Mahia player seems to have been touched by the boy’s love and loyalty and decided to grant him his wishes.
The midfielder gifted the young fan a brand new jersey plus a pair of boots on Saturday during their KPL game.
The new jersey had Kahata’s name and his pitch number, 8.
From the Saturday game, Gor now sits on top of the Kenya Premier League table with 38 points and a total of 17 matches played with 2 games at hand.
- Radio Nam Lolwe’s presenter David Bondo ditches station for greener pastures (Photos)
- Bhavniks Cakes located at Mega Plaza declared Kisumu’s best baker during the 2019 KBIA Awards
- Shock as Kisumu County allegedely blows over KES 3M in purchasing a dairy cow.
- Newly crowned Miss Maseno speaks up, days after facing fierce criticism on social media (Photos)
- YouTube deletes Terry Chocolat’s influential video channel with over 16K subscribers following music copyright issues