Grief engulfed Homa Bay County as residents mourned cancer warrior Emmanuel Otieno, popular as Jadudi, who was laid to rest on Friday.
The cancer warrior died a month ago on 4th March 2019 while undergoing treatment at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital in Kisumu.
Among the many cancer related organizations including the Africa Cancer Foundation (CAF) eulogized Jadudi as a brave legend who’ll not be forgotten in a near future.
The Kisumu County first lady Dorothy Nyong’o described Jadudi as determined and a positive fighter.
Photos: Captain Lennox (Facebook)
May his soul rest in peace.
- Gor Mahia’s midfielder Francis Kahata gifts loyal Kisumu fan during the weekend’s fixture at Moi Stadium (Photos)
- Radio Nam Lolwe’s presenter David Bondo ditches station for greener pastures (Photos)
- Bhavniks Cakes located at Mega Plaza declared Kisumu’s best baker during the 2019 KBIA Awards
- Shock as Kisumu County allegedely blows over KES 3M in purchasing a dairy cow.
- Newly crowned Miss Maseno speaks up, days after facing fierce criticism on social media (Photos)