Barely two months after releasing ‘Abebo’, singer Akothee has warmed hearts with a new hit song.
‘Baraka’, which premiered on YouTube on Wednesday 3rd April at 6PM has received enormous views just hours after its release.
The video which features Tanzania’s artist Linex talks about the importance of collective responsibility in raising children and warns against manipulation of partners for selfish gains.
“Children are gifts from God. Children’s welfare is a collective responsibility hence every child has the privilege and a right to parental love.
Parents’ difference should be kept off from them and nobody should use a child to manipulate one another or for selfish gain” reads the video’s bio
The video has already garnered over 60K views, 10 hrs after it was uploaded on YouTube.
Check it out below.
- Mixed reactions after Huduma Number allows Kenyans to register up-to 5 spouses.
- Kisumu ECD teacher arrested for defiling his pupil, a 4yr old girl
- Lupita unveils the cover & content of her 1st children’s book, ‘Sulwe’ (Photos)
- SPONSORED: 5 things you can enjoy anytime you book a stay at the new Milele Apartment in Kisumu’s Tom Mboya Estate (Photos)
- More photos & details of ‘slay queen’ pictured wih Gor Mahia coach emerge as she explains their relationship