In August 2018, 25-yr old Kenyan soccer star Michael Olunga confirmed his transfer to Japan top tier club Kashiwa Reysol in a three-year contract which saw him decamp his former Chinese Club, Guizhou Zhicheng.
Sources allege that the footballer takes home approximately KES 15M as his monthly salary.
The Japanese club is said to have paid about KES 300M to Guizou Zhicheng Club in exchange for Olunga’s soccer services.
Well, the former Gor Mahia player and lead Harambee Stars striker continues to shine in the Japan club following a brace he scored for Kashiwa Reysol side in a match played on Wednesday night.
The two goals from the unstoppable Olunga and a goal from Taiyo Koga gifted the Rashiwa Raysol a massive win against V-Varen Nagasaki.
Olunga has now netted three goals in his campaign in a bid to get his club slot on the Japanese top flight league, one season after served relegation.
Kashiwa Reysol now sits in position three in Japanese league two with 15 points after playing seven matches. The club has won five and lost two matches.
- Renowned Kisumu gay forced to expose a homophobe in the most savage way (Photos)
- Hits Republiq mixmaster for Kisumu’s top Lounge, Club Da Place, this weekend
- “Children are blessings from God and parental differences should be kept away from them” Akothee wows parents with her new video, ‘Baraka’, now on YouTube.
- Mixed reactions after Huduma Number allows Kenyans to register up-to 5 spouses.
- Kisumu ECD teacher arrested for defiling his pupil, a 4yr old girl