Akothee is undoubtedly one of the most successful artists East Africa has ever produced. Her opulent lifestyle has left many concluding that she’s one person not struggling to survive.
Running a number of businesses and owning notable assets including homes within and abroad, Akothee is never shy of spending her money.
The mother of five is also well known for her golden heart when it comes to giving a helping hand to the less fortunate.
Currently, she’s spear-heading a campaign to donate food and water to the famine-stricken people of Turkana.
Well, the singer who turned a year older on Wednesday spent most of her evening celebrating her birthday.
She chose Nairobi’s Concord Hotel & Suites located at Parklands area.
In attendance were her parents, siblings, daughter Vesha, Nelly Oaks, her manager and other close kin.
Here are the photos.
On Sunday 14th April, Akothee will be hosting a charity concert powered by the Akothee Foundation at the Uhuru Gardens.
The proceeds of the event will be channeled to the Relief Program for the hunger-stricken people of Turkana.
Entrance to the event will be KES 300 at the gate, VIP KES 2,000 and KES 5,000 VVIP.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
In Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- How to buy your tickets for the 4th edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair via MPESA
- Teenager commits suicide in Migori after being dumped by boyfriend
- 5 celebrities from Nyanza who were ‘killed’ on social media (Screenshots)
- “How I managed to trounce ODM party and clinch the Ugenya victory” David Ochieng’ speaks
- Club Barcadia declared 4th Edition winners of the ‘Onge Ringo’ Football Tournament (Photos)
- Days after YouTube deleted all videos from her channel, media personality Terry Chocolat bounces back (Photos)