The 4th Edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair (KPSFA) will be held on 8th June at the Imperial Hotel from 7PM.
The renowned fashion event which seeks to hail plus size models was founded by Kisumu’s top runway model & fashionista Winnie ‘Wenger’ and has held 3 successful editions since its inception in 2015.
The event not only gives plus size models a platform to showcase their runway skills but also offers an opportunity to top designers to display their works.
Well, to purchase your ticket(s) which costs KES 1,000 each, simply call or send the amount to +254 713 468 922.
- Go to your MPESA menu
- Choose option 1 (Send Money).
- Enter phone number: 0713 468 922.
- Enter amount: 1,000
- Enter your PIN then confirm sending.
You’ll receive a unique code that you’ll use to access the venue.
This year’s theme is ‘Green for Growth – Be You’.
With a total of 12 models set to grace the runway, the event promises to give value for all those planning to witness the pageants redefine plus size modelling.
2019’s edition is partnering with Royal Dental Clinic, Kisumu’s undisputed oral and tooth problem solver, Marie Stopes Kenya, Cittificial Clothing, Joachim Oketch (MCA Kondele ward) & Kisumu Insyder.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
In Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- Teenager commits suicide in Migori after being dumped by boyfriend
- 5 celebrities from Nyanza who were ‘killed’ on social media (Screenshots)
- “How I managed to trounce ODM party and clinch the Ugenya victory” David Ochieng’ speaks
- Club Barcadia declared 4th Edition winners of the ‘Onge Ringo’ Football Tournament (Photos)
- Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair event to celebrate its 4th Edition in June (Photos)
- Days after YouTube deleted all videos from her channel, media personality Terry Chocolat bounces back (Photos)