A 16-year-old girl in Migori County has killed herself after being dumped by her alleged boyfriend.
Violet Adhiambo, a students at Nyangubo Girls Secondary School confirmed to her class mates that she could not stand seeing her man walk away from her.
This was after she received a message from the boy terminating their relationship.
Her body was found dangling from the roof of their family house.
Curious neighbors are said to broken into the house which was locked and a phone kept ringing from inside.
According to those who accessed the house, Violet killed herself in her parents’ bedroom.
“She was in a very good mood when I left for work, I never knew she had any problem”, her mum said
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
In Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive all our stories.
- 5 celebrities from Nyanza who were ‘killed’ on social media (Screenshots)
- “How I managed to trounce ODM party and clinch the Ugenya victory” David Ochieng’ speaks
- Club Barcadia declared 4th Edition winners of the ‘Onge Ringo’ Football Tournament (Photos)
- Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair event to celebrate its 4th Edition in June (Photos)
- Days after YouTube deleted all videos from her channel, media personality Terry Chocolat bounces back (Photos)
- Michael Olunga shining at his Japanese club, Kashiwa Reysol, scoring spectacular goals (Video)