After a new bishop took over the ACK Diocese of Maseno South, construction of the new cathedral which has stretched over decades seems to have heightened.
The construction which has been under controversy is now taking a different direction following the current state of the almost completed building located in Kisumu’s Milimani area.
Curtains fell on Bishop Mwai Abiero’s era after leading the diocese for 24 years, the mantle being taken over by Charles Ong’injo.
Below are photos of the to-be-finished church.
Photos Courtesy: Alex Campbell
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our stories.
- “Return a man’s money if you can’t offer what he wants” Jalang’os advice to ladies after Ivy Wangechi’s brutal murder angers many, forced to delete his long post.
- Homa Bay boda-boda man makes shocking revelation how a section of them terrorize ‘good looking’ female clients by defiling and stealing from them (Screenshots)
- 5 relaxing reggae mixes by top Kisumu DJs you can download for free
- All the photos from Akothee’s lavish & swanky birthday party
- How to buy your tickets for the 4th edition of Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair via MPESA
- Teenager commits suicide in Migori after being dumped by boyfriend