June Rapsha is one of Kisumu’s renowned artists since the early 2000s when he professionally kicked off his music career.
With a number of recorded jams, some of his notable videos include ‘Wololo’, a 2016 video which he featured Mombasa based singer Susumila.
The self-proclaimed rap king in Kisumu has worked on a number of projects mostly featuring his better-half, Joyner.
The artist has dropped a new jam which is now available on YouTube, ‘Nothing Comes Easy’, a song encouraging the youth to struggle all their way up.
The audio has been produced by Totti and the video directed by Big Dreams Films.
Watch the new video here and rate it whether it’s a hit or a miss.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Maseno University student opens up on why she has been forced to infect at least 2 comrades with HIV during all campus events since 2014.
- Kisumu woman, a dancer, killed in Nairobi by flash floods (Photos)
- Popular comedian Othuol Othuol taken ill, diagnosed with TB and Vitamin D deficiency.
- VIDEO: Footballer Dennis Oliech flaunts his newly acquired lavish home in Kisumu
- Akothee gives her fans an electrifying performance before flying out of the country indefinitely (Photos)