King of Rhumba John Odhiambo Orondo, popularly known as Johnny Junior of the BV (Brilliant Voices) Band tied the knot on Saturday, April 27th in a colorful church wedding attended by thousands of his fans.
Many took to social media to congratulate him for the bold step.
The artist who mainly uses his songs to promote love officially wedded his girlfriend popular as ‘Nyathi JoGem’, a lady she’s been dating for over 5 years.
Here are some of the photos from the colorful event which went down at the Don Bosco Catholic Church in Nairobi’s UpperHill.
Here’s a short clip of how things went on Saturday, video courtesy of Aluoch Jipanoran.
Congratulations JJ & Nyathi JoGem!
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Kisumu-born international promoter Donnah Oberah nominated for a lucrative award in Norway
- HIT OR MISS?? Here’s Kisumu rapper June Rapsha’s new video ‘Nothing Comes Easy’
- Maseno University student opens up on why she has been forced to infect at least 2 comrades with HIV during all campus events since 2014.
- Kisumu woman, a dancer, killed in Nairobi by flash floods (Photos)
- Popular comedian Othuol Othuol taken ill, diagnosed with TB and Vitamin D deficiency.