Kisumu’s premiere lounge, Mamboleo based Club Da Place has introduced #KikaoSunday, a creative Sunday plot meant to bring friends together as they wind up the week.
The activity which is now on its second week has been a great success since its inception following the attendance of the past two editions.
#KikaoSunday which will be happening every Sunday features reduced prices on all drinks, free mbuzi and chicken bittings plus performances from guest DJs. This Sunday, May 5th, Kisumu’s DJ Ves will be taking down the event.
All local beers will be costing KES 180/- as all bottles of whisky attached to a free chaser.
Doors open at 5PM till 1AM every Sunday for the #KikaoSunday.
Below are the revised prices for the now popular weekly activity.
Happy hour at the club is all night Monday – Thursday from 5PM.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Video of Nyakach MP Aduma Owuor showcasing pitiful dancing moves emerge online
- Video of singer Johnny JUnior’s colorful church wedding over the weekend
- Kisumu-born international promoter Donnah Oberah nominated for a lucrative award in Norway
- HIT OR MISS?? Here’s Kisumu rapper June Rapsha’s new video ‘Nothing Comes Easy’
- Maseno University student opens up on why she has been forced to infect at least 2 comrades with HIV during all campus events since 2014.