A man has found himself on the receiving end of the public after what he thought was an ordinary selfie.
Babior Newton, a man who took a selfie with the Kisumu Governor in a manner that has left many angered has been roasted for leaking the photo online.
With unknown intentions, Newton who according to sources is a biography publisher and is currently working on a book for the County boss, took a photo with a sleeping Prof. Anyang’ Nyong’o and shared it online.
A number of those who gave their thoughts pointed out that it’s a case of arrogance and unprofessionalism.
Here’s the photo that has left many displeased with his action.
Leave your thoughts regarding the photo on the comments’ section below.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Freddy Jakadongo, king of Ohangla opens up about his shining music career
- Siaya ‘doctor’ on the run after killing a patient following an administration of a wrong injection.
- Club Da Place introduces #KikaoSunday & it’s now Kisumu’s ultimate Sunday plan
- Video of Nyakach MP Aduma Owuor showcasing pitiful dancing moves emerge online
- Video of singer Johnny JUnior’s colorful church wedding over the weekend