Residents of Omindo, Gem in Siaya have been left dumbfounded after a tragic incident at a local health facility.
A quack doctor is alleged to have led to the death of a patient after administering a wrong injection.
The ‘doctor’, Mark Anthony Olocho is believed to have injected Ngesa Odula, a 32-year old, now a deceased, with a wrong drug.
After the injection, the patient collapsed before being pronounced dead moments later.
During the patient’s convulsion, the ‘doctor’ is reported to have walked out with claims of going to get a vehicle to transfer the patient to another hospital.
He never returned.
Police have since launched a man-hunt for Mr. Olocho. Ngesa’s body has been moved to the Rabuor Hospital morgue.
Additional Info: Citizen Digital
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Club Da Place introduces #KikaoSunday & it’s now Kisumu’s ultimate Sunday plan
- Video of Nyakach MP Aduma Owuor showcasing pitiful dancing moves emerge online
- Video of singer Johnny JUnior’s colorful church wedding over the weekend
- Kisumu-born international promoter Donnah Oberah nominated for a lucrative award in Norway
- HIT OR MISS?? Here’s Kisumu rapper June Rapsha’s new video ‘Nothing Comes Easy’