A 28 year old man in Kisumu’s Nyamasaria Estate took his life on Friday morning after what is thought to be a domestic row.
His body was noticed hanging from his bedroom roof by curious neighbors through an open window.
According to his close associates and those who spoke to the media, the deceased only identified as Eric had separated with his wife (Cynthia) but the two were rumored to have been meeting occasionally.
They were last spotted at a nearby local shopping centre on Thursday evening before the tragic incident today morning.
The body has since been ferried to the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital awaiting postmortem.
The deceased leaves behind two kids.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Kisumu journalists spend time at the Joyland Special School to mark Worls Press Freedom Day (Photos)
- VIDEO: Kisumu family wins $50,000 on America’s ‘The Ellen Show’
- What led to the sacking of Dr. Rosemary Obara as the Kisumu County CEC for Health
- Man roasted silly for taking a selfie with sleeping Kisumu Governor & sharing it online
- Freddy Jakadongo, king of Ohangla opens up about his shining music career