Kisumu Governor Prof. Anyang’ Nyong’o on Thursday, May 2nd ended Dr. Rosemary Obara’s tenure as the County CEC for Health and Sanitation.
The county boss noted that the reason for the sacking was ‘furtherance of quality health service delivery and management’.
Prof. Judith Miguda-Attyang was nominated to the position.
The nominee holds a PhD in Linguistics and MPhil. Degree both from the Delhi University in India.
She also holds a Bachelor of Education degree from the University of Nairobi, a Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics at Birmingham University in the UK and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law
Prof. Attyang has extensive working experience from notable institutions of high learning.
She has worked as an assistant lecturer at the Eldoret based Moi University, at Maseno University as a lecturer and also practiced as an associate Professor of linguistics at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science & Technology (JOOUST).
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Man roasted silly for taking a selfie with sleeping Kisumu Governor & sharing it online
- Freddy Jakadongo, king of Ohangla opens up about his shining music career
- Siaya ‘doctor’ on the run after killing a patient following an administration of a wrong injection.
- Club Da Place introduces #KikaoSunday & it’s now Kisumu’s ultimate Sunday plan
- Video of Nyakach MP Aduma Owuor showcasing pitiful dancing moves emerge online