Donnah Akinyi Obera, the brainchild behind the OberaX2 Entertainment has been voted the best promoter in Scandinavia.
The Kisumu-born, Norway based promoter was nominated in the 2019 Scandinavian Afrobeats Music Awards (SAMA) alongside 4 other intentional showbiz promoters.
She was declared the winner in a gala night held last Saturday in Stockholm, Sweden.
Thanks to all my family, friends n funs for the support. OX2E team in kenya thanks for the hard work too” she said after emerging victorious
This is not the first award the curvaceous lass is landing, in November 2018, she won a similar recognition at the GLIOS Awards.
Donnah has hosted a number of world class events and worked with top international artistes and A-list celebrities.
Through her company, she will be hosting singer Akothee on 18th May in Oslo.
Well done Donnah!
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Kisumu house-help disciplines mean employer, beats her black & blue for non-payment of 4-month salary.
- Kisumu man kills himself using an electric cable after an alleged domestic squabble (Photos)
- Kisumu journalists spend time at the Joyland Special School to mark Worls Press Freedom Day (Photos)
- VIDEO: Kisumu family wins $50,000 on America’s ‘The Ellen Show’
- What led to the sacking of Dr. Rosemary Obara as the Kisumu County CEC for Health