A Kisumu has left many in stitches after narrating an ordeal he was forced to go through in the hands of his wife.
According to a long post seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE, the two have been married for sometime now amid endless domestic wrangles.
Less than a month ago, they had a disagreement which led the woman to leave her marital home and go back to her parents.
Plans of the man bringing her wife back grew futile as she insisted she was done with him.
The woman later asked the man to visit her parents in order to make it clear that he was going to be a changed husband.
Knowing that this was an ideal way to have his wife back, the man decided to pay his in-laws a visit.
What was initially a planned cordial visit turned up to be a trick to lure the man into a disciplining spree.
The man explained that as soon as his wife’s brothers spotted him getting into their home, they descended on him, clobbering him senseless for drowning their sister into unnecessary marriage commotion.
He was neither given an opportunity to see his wife nor time to give an account of what transpired before the woman dumped him.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Meet Juliet Atieno, the face of this year’s Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair event (Photos)
- Kisumu-born Donnah Oberah named best promoter in Norway (Photos)
- Kisumu house-help disciplines mean employer, beats her black & blue for non-payment of 4-month salary.
- Kisumu man kills himself using an electric cable after an alleged domestic squabble (Photos)
- VIDEO: Kisumu family wins $50,000 on America’s ‘The Ellen Show’