Juliet Atieno, born and raised in Kisumu’s Nyalenda is a renowned model and has been priviledged to be the face of the 4th edition of the Plus Size Fashion Affair (KPSFA) event 2019.
Having commenced her career in the world of arts as a teen, Juliet earned bragging rights in the modelling industry when she was declared Miss World in 2004 and later also named Miss Personality & Vibrancy World the same year.
She’s also a theater queen and as a result, she was the first Kenyan producer to shoot a comedy movie, ‘Brother Jekwu‘, a production that combined Nollywood and local acts.
She’s currently working on a new jewellery collection and also getting her new music video which was shot in Kisumu ready for release.
Juliet’s drama series ‘Mascara‘, created and produced in Lagos, Nigeria is also among her projects on the pipeline fro release.
Her consent to be the face of this year’s KPSFA event came as a result of her being a plus size model and therefore having an additional desire to educate both genders on loving their body sizes and going for opportunities.
4th edition of the KPSFA will be happening on the 8th June at the Imperial Hotel from 7PM.
Tickets for the event are now available and can be got at KES 1,000 only.
Simple Steps of buying your ticket:
- Go to your MPESA menu
- Choose option 1 (Send Money).
- Enter phone number: 0713 468 922.
- Enter amount: 1,000
- Enter your PIN then confirm sending.
You’ll receive a unique code that you’ll use to access the venue.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Kisumu-born Donnah Oberah named best promoter in Norway (Photos)
- Kisumu house-help disciplines mean employer, beats her black & blue for non-payment of 4-month salary.
- Kisumu man kills himself using an electric cable after an alleged domestic squabble (Photos)
- VIDEO: Kisumu family wins $50,000 on America’s ‘The Ellen Show’
- What led to the sacking of Dr. Rosemary Obara as the Kisumu County CEC for Health