Confusion has taken over after it emerged that the club’s social media pages are in a state of uncertainty, some rumors doing rounds of them having been sold.
For instance, a quick search for Gor Mahia FC’s Facebook page reveals that the account having over 300,000 fans has been renamed ‘Love Kenya.’
According to the page history, the renaming was done on Friday, May 10th 2019.
There has been wrangles on the management of the social media accounts and as it is now, things could be growing thicker.
It’s not clear who’ve been managing the social media accounts but a statement seen by KISUMUINSYDER.CO.KE confirms that there are deepening internal wars in the club’s communication department.
Below are screenshots confirming that the facebook page that belonged to Gor Mahia is now under a new name.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Lupita Nyong’o sparks lesbian rumors after queer video and photos with another pansexual woman emerge
- WhatsApp announces plans to stop working on some devices
- Love struck HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti shows off her new Caucasian man (Photos)
- Kisumu RFC makes a grand return to the Kenya Cup after 3 seasons in the cold
- Photos from Suzanna Owiyo’s fanciable party as the singer turned a year older