Popular HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti has quenched the thirst of hundreds of her followers who’d for a long time wanted to see her new catch, a Caucasian man she had been flaunting his body parts on social media.
The mother of 2 who hails from Karachuonyo, Kobuya earned enormous fame following her confidence to come out publicly and disclose her HIV status.
This was after she learnt that she was living with the virus after joining Asumbi Girls High School way back in 2007.
Trending Now in Kisumu: Kisumu RFC makes a grand return to the Kenya Cup after 3 seasons in the cold
According to Phenny, she was born with the virus and that has not in any way deterred her spirit as a woman to go against any societal depression to fight for opportunities.
She has therefore been championing for a stigma free society through her social media platforms which enjoy huge following.
Well, according to a photo she shared online, Phenny is in love again after facing severe heartbreaks.
After keeping her followers waiting for months, she finally unveiled the face of her new man.
“Never seen patient people as you people! Finally the final portrait of what we have been drawing is out” she captioned the photo below
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via email@example.com or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- Kisumu RFC makes a grand return to the Kenya Cup after 3 seasons in the cold
- Photos from Suzanna Owiyo’s fanciable party as the singer turned a year older
- Medics confirm Homa Bay woman who buried ‘twins’ was not pregnant recently (Photos)
- “My wife tricked me into a senseless beating by her brothers after we quarreled” – Kisumu man
- Meet Juliet Atieno, the face of this year’s Kisumu’s Plus Size Fashion Affair event (Photos)