Online platforms are currently awash with rumors that ‘Us’ star Lupita Nyong’o, daughter to Kisumu Governor and ‘Dirty Computer’ mastermind Janelle Monáe could be an item.
The two have been close friends for years, but according to a video and photos doing rounds online, the pair is alleged to have taken their friendship to a whole new level.
For starters, Janelle Monáe, famously came out as a pansexual during an interview in 2018 and had been in a relationship with actress Tessa Thompson before the two broke up.
Well, according to an Instagram live video, keen-eyed fans noticed that Monáe was having a cosy moment with Lupita during last weekends MET Gala.
They were filmed dancing together at the after party too.
lord janelle monae is such a zaddy…
do you see all that energy she giving lupita?!pic.twitter.com/0gVRkoeeAR
— DDD (@tinycombatboots) May 8, 2019
The duo cared less of who was watching as they danced momentarily, at times engaging in cheek to cheek actions like unbothered love-birds.
Well, it’s not yet clear about the relationship the two share as Lupita Nyong’o has never publicly identified as LGBTQ.
Have a story, event or advert you’d like published on our website, write to our editor via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +254 733 333 833.
Are you on Telegram? Join our channel by clicking here to receive links to all our trending stories.
- WhatsApp announces plans to stop working on some devices
- Love struck HIV/AIDs activist Phenny Awiti shows off her new Caucasian man (Photos)
- Kisumu RFC makes a grand return to the Kenya Cup after 3 seasons in the cold
- Photos from Suzanna Owiyo’s fanciable party as the singer turned a year older
- Medics confirm Homa Bay woman who buried ‘twins’ was not pregnant recently (Photos)